- Supreme Court of Canada. Full text of all cases from 1948 with a search index.
- Federal Court of Canada. Includes full text of cases from 1993 and case notes on recent, unreported cases with a search index.
- British Columbia Courts. Includes decisions (from January 1996) and information for the Court of Appeal of B.C., Supreme Court of B.C. and information on the B.C. Superior Courts Judiciary.
- Ontario Courts. This website contains decisions (from January 1999) and information on the Court of Appeal for Ontario the Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice. It also includes Notices and Rule Changes and provides Court House Contacts.
- Competition Tribunal.
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association - Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Ontario Community Justice Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Advocates' Society
- Law Society of Alberta.
- Canadian Association of Law Libraries
- American Trial Lawyer's Association
Legal Link Libraries
- World Wide Legal Association
- Judith Bowers' Law Lists
- Bill Henderson's Law Library
- Virtual Canadian Law Library via Osgoode Hall
- American Bar Association: ABA Network
- American Trial Lawyers Association: the world's largest trial bar — more than 55,000 members worldwide
- American Health Lawyers Association:This site provides information on all the products and services offered by Health Lawyers including publication and educational program offerings, published briefs, available "Ask Health Lawyers" documents, a National Job Bank, press releases, a list of related web sites, and other related information.
- FindLaw Headquartered in Palo Alto, California this organization hosts a comprehensive searchable legal mega-resource that includes a variety of useful features. Although US centric, FindLaw has a strong topical index of Internet resources in a variety of different legal subject areas, including Constitutional Law, CyberSpace Law, Environmental Law and Tax Law.