Medical Malpractice Links
Medical Malpractice Organizations
- Center for Patient Advocacy: The Center for Patient Advocacy's mission is to represent the interests of patients nationwide to ensure that all Americans have timely access to quality medical care.
- Footlaw Malpractice Resource Centre: The focus of the Foot Law website is medical malpractice and personal injury litigation, including those cases which involve the treatment, surgery, or injuries to the foot, ankle, or leg.
- The Medical Malpractice Law Forum: The forum is an online discussion group open to everyone in the Internet community. Its purpose is to answer questions, provide tips and discuss legal issues surrounding medical malpractice law.
Canadian Medical Regulatory
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- The College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of New Brunswick
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia
- Le Collège des médecins du Québec
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFCP)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- College of of Medical Radiation Technologists
- The College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- College of Opticians of Ontario
- Ontario College of Pharmacists
- The College of Psychologists of Ontario
- The College of Nurses of Ontario
- College of Respiratory Therapists
- Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists
- Health Canada
- Health Services Restructuring Commission
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Resource Based Relative Value Schedule Commission
- ProvincialHealth Authorities of Alberta
- Local Health Intergration Networks This is a listing of Ontario LHINs.
- The Health Professions Regulatory Advisory Council HPRAC is an agency of the Ontario Ministry of Health which provides advice to the Minister of Health to ensure that health professions are regulated and managed in the public interest.
Canadian Medical Associations
- Canadian Medical Association
- Alberta Medical Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- Newfoundland and Labrador Medical Association
- Canadian Healthcare Association
- Ontario Dental Association
- Ontario Hospital Association
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Ontario Nurses' Association
- Nurses Association of New Brunswick
- Ontario Occupational Health Nurses Association
- Nova Scotia Association of Health Organizations
- Association des Hôpitaux du Québec
- Canadian Public Health Associations
Medical Defence Organizations
- Canadian Medical Protective Association The Canadian Medical Protective Association is a medical mutual defence organization. It is an association of doctors founded in 1901 which is operated by physicians for their mutual protection against legal actions based on allegations of malpractice or negligence.
Canadian Law Firms
- Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP (Ontario)
- Lenczner Slaght Royce Smith Griffin (Ontario)
- Lerner & Associates (Ontario)
- McCarthy Tétrault LLP (Ontario & Québec)
- Borden Ladner Gervais LLP(Ontario)
- Nurses Protection Group & Allied Health Providers (Lakewood, NJ)
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants: A nonprofit organization dedicated to the professional enhancement of registered nurses practicing in a consulting capacity in the legal field.